Wednesday, December 19, 2007

May I Present The Pardon Me For Asking Tee?

oo




May I present the new Pardon Me For Asking Brooklyn Lover T-shirt Design?
Available for men, women and babes in a variety of styles. Also hats and bags.
Check them out here! Get one for yourself or for the Brooklyn lover in your life.

Thanks to my friend Judy Rayner, graphic designer extraordinaire, without whose help I would never have gotten this T-shirt idea off the ground. Visit her web site at www.jgrcreativesolutions.com.


For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking


Digg!

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

This should be on a tank top.

If you create it, I'll buy it.

Seriously.

Kelly said...

Hello Heather,
As luck would have it, I did put it on a tank. here is the link to all the merchandise .http://www.cafepress.com/pardonme
I am so glad you like it. I am wearing mine right now. They look really cool.
And please let your friends know.
(a blogger girl needs to make a living somehow)