Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lisa Pines, Photographer, Wants To Take Your Portrait!

oo

(photo credit: Lisa Pines)


Lisa Pines is a friend of mine. She is an incredible photographer who lives here in Carroll Gardens. She takes amazing pictures. Just recently, I posted her photos of P.S.261's Freedom March on this blog. Why not take advantage of her special and let her take a portrait of your family?


*******************

Lisa Pines Photography
For all those friends who have been asking -- here's your chance to get a wonderful photo of yourself or family at an excellent price. On the next 3 Saturdays I will be shooting digital portraits for my friends and their friends at my studio in Brooklyn. Prices start at $125 for a single headshot, family portrait $200.
You receive a CD with your jpeg(s)--same day.

And it's fun!
To book a time, reply via email or call me at 917-345-9199 Let me know if you need anything else, and many thanks! Lisa


917-345-9199
505 Court St #1E
Brooklyn, NY 11231
www.lisapines.com




For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

No comments: