Monday, June 02, 2008

Forget Craig's List: Here's A Better Way Of Looking For An Apartment

oo


Nice Woman Seeks Apartment!

Who needs realtors? Who needs Craig's list?
When a nice woman seeks an apartment, she may as well cut out the middle man and advertise herself. Literally. All it takes are two pieces of paper, one for the front, one for the back and a few pins. VoilĂ !

When Jackie, a loyal Pardon Me reader, e-mailed me to say that she was coming to the Carroll Gardens Flea Market on Sunday and was thinking of pinning a sign to herself in an effort to find an place she can call her own, I loved the idea. I was really excited when I saw that she actually did it.

So, did her plan work? Jackie actually met a landlord who, you guessed it, may have a place to rent out.
I will keep you posted.

In the meantime, in case it doesn't work out, if anyone knows of a place, please email me at: pardonmeinbrooklyn at gmail dot com and I will forward it to Jackie.

And yes, Jackie IS a very nice woman!



For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking