Monday, June 02, 2008

A Perfect Day For Carroll Park's Flea Market

oo










What a day for a flea market, dear reader.
Blue skies, a gentle wind and great folks
Yesterday in Brooklyn's third oldest park,
Carroll Park.



It seemed like the whole neighborhood came.
Where you there, too?
I had so much fun catching up with friends I had not seen for a while.
And guess what?
I actually sold quite a few things sitting at my sales table.

Now that's what I call a perfect day.










For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I've lived in Brooklyn my entire life, today was the first time I ever stepped into Carroll Gardens, and I was quite impressed!! What a wonderful neighborhood! I really hope there is success in the preservation cause because I noticed some mutilation of otherwise perfect townhouses, particularly the hunchedback one. Well, I decided to venture out of bay Ridge to the Fairway in Red Hook for some groceries and in one of those last minute decisions I made a turn to finally see for myself what the hype is all about! I was also curious to check out the church visible from the BQE... it turned out to be the Church of the Sacred Hearts... By the way the cross on top of the steeple seems to be tipping.

Anonymous said...

It was a Beautiful Day and boy do i Love Bococa. What a Nabe.