Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dear Mayor Bloomberg, Since You Asked My Opinion...

oo



The answers above are my own.



Dear Reader, I spent some time today filling out the New York City Feedback Customer Survey that came in the mail a few days ago. The survey contains all kinds of questions related to schools, subways and crime. Now I tried to answer the questions fairly, but I am afraid that my answers aren't what Mayor Bloomberg is looking for.

But since he asked, I had to be honest, no?

Noise, cleanliness, rats, graffiti control...that all needs improvement.

Take a look at how I answered one of the sections above.
How will/did you answer some of the questions. Where you kinder with your responses than I was?

Related Reading:

Look, Bloomberg Has Rats, Too!

Lots Of Rats At Brooklyn Borough Hall

Pardon Me For Asking, But Have The Streets Of Carroll Gardens Gotten Dirtier Lately?

Barbecuing On Subway Grates? No, Just More Carroll Gardens Street Trash



No comments: