Monday, September 29, 2008

Neighborhood Calendar: Upcoming PS 58 PTA Flea Market

oo


PS 58 PTA Flea Market


Message from PS 58 PTA Fundraising Chair Peter Becker

The PS 58 PTA is excited to announce its 1st Flea Market on Saturday,
October 4th from 10-4 pm. You can shop for bargains, sift through boxes of
junk and uncover lost treasures and oddities on Carroll Street between Smith
and Court, adjacent to Carroll Park. We've got lots of vendors from both
outside the school and PS 58 families. We have great subway access, 1/2
block from the Carroll stop F/G trains. Though rain is not forecast, we'll
have a rain date the following day, Sunday October 5th, same time and
location. For more information contact: pbecker3@nyc.rr.com with "Flea" in
the title. Stop by for this day long mega stoop sale!




Need I add anything? Oh yes! Put the date on your calendar!





For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

4 comments:

Ferran Porta said...

Do you know why I like to read your posts? They make me feel like I was living in your city!

À bientôt! :-)

Kelly said...

Hi Ferran,
That is an incredibly nice thing to say. I do like my little neighborhood very much. I am glad it comes through in the posts, though I do rant a bit about over-development and the dirt that sometimes litter the streets.
Are you having fun in Barcelona?

Ferran Porta said...

Oh well, I'm sure there's no place on Earth where people have to coexist with dirt, noise and/or other "nuisances".

Everything fine in Barcelona, but looking forward to Berlin. If everything goes well, in some 10 or 12 days... :-)

Greetings!

Anonymous said...

PS 58 RULES