Friday, February 27, 2009

Please, Someone Tell Me This Is Green Primer Instead Of The Actual Color On New Baltic Street Building

oo



This Kermit Green color is a primer paint, right?


(And when I say Kermit Green, I mean it. The photo doesn't quite capture the nature of this particular shade.)

But I have a terrible feeling that this is what the owner/developer has in mind for his future eating and drinking establishment at 269 Baltic Street.
Until recently, there were three one-story garages at this location.

Those poor homeowners next door.


Related Reading:

New Baltic Street Building On Site Of Former Garage Taking Shape

From Garage To Eating Establishment on Baltic?

6 comments:

contempt said...

I think that green is it. I was walking by when they were painting (at first I thought they were painting it white and the green was the primer, only to see they were going the other way). But when they were painting it, there were NO windows, now there are. Gulp. Food better be good.

Ferran Porta said...

Katia, I can´t see much of the street, just what is to be seen in the picture, but this green building does certainly seem not to match with its neighbouring ones...

Maybe it is intended to be easily recognized :-)

Greetings.

Anonymous said...

get over it

Anonymous said...

actually, I like it... sorry katia, I agree on everything else you say...

Anonymous said...

I must say this building is pretty nice.

Anonymous said...

I walked by the other day and didn't think it was that bad. I might even like it.