Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Brooklyn Blogger Back In Brooklyn

oo


Back in Brooklyn, my dear Readers!

And, my! How very hot and humid it is here.

I have lots of catching up to do, so I hope you will be patient with me. In the next few days, I will try my hardest to get back up to speed. Lots happened while I was gone, most notably, the closure of the main subway station at Smith Street and Second Place, in anticipation of the construction of Bill Stein's 360 Smith Street monstrosity, which is to resume after one year.
(Damn, I had really hoped that this project would have gone away.)

4 comments:

Ferran Porta said...

Katia, t'as déjà quité la France?? Bien rentrée aux États Unis, et salutations de l'Europe! :-)

Kelly said...

Et bien, oui, Ferran. C'est trop triste et je suis déprimée que le mois en France a passé tellement vite.
Encore 11 mois, est je peux retournée.
Tu vois, j'ai commencé à compter!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Katia!
I enjoyed your posts from France.
Cynthia

Ferran Porta said...

:-)