Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Comment Of The Day: Charm And Pretenses

oo



Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Hey Neighbor! Pardon Me For Asking, But... How Would You Rate Bill De Blasio's Job Performance As Our Councilman?":

For the Councilman's allegiance to his constituents in Carroll Gardens regarding development issues and the Gowanus Canal I would give him a zero. For his allegiance to Brooklynites re: Atlantic Yards: another zero.
For his charm and pretenses I would give him a 4. For his ability to exploit an issue and get some great PR for himself out of it, I would give him a 9. For follow up on that same issue I would give him a "2". For his overall level of personal political ambition I would give him a "10".



For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was very gratifying to vote for Mark Green this morning.