Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A 1968 Class Photo From Carroll Gardens' PS 58: Do You Recognize Anyone?

oo

15945_206023499116_659229116_3116390_2717804_n

Lets try to re-connect some PS 58 class mates, shall we?


I recently exchanged a few emails with former Carroll Gardener Tony Gomes, who was a 1st grader at PS 58 back in 1968. He left the neighborhood about 40 years ago, but would love to reconnect with some of his former classmates. Now, I know that some of you pictured above still live right here in the neighborhood and could identify not only the other students, but also the teachers. How about it? Can you help out?
Tony writes:
I would love to hear from anyone who may have been in my class at PS 58. I'm the boy with the dark suit in top row. I lived at three addresses between 1961- 1969, one of them was Carroll, Union and 4th Place.

If anyone else has an old class photo of PS58, St. Mary's, St. Agnes or St. Stephens, don't hesitate and send it my way. I would be more than happy to post it. P.S.: I remember those assembly outfits from when my children attended PS58 in the 90's. Red tie and white shirt with blue pants or skirt..... Was Assembly on the first Thursday of every month? I know that Marietta's on Court Street always stocked those red ties.





For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont recognize any of the people in the photo but I think I see some of their children! A couple of these youngster look exactly like some of my little Carroll Park friends.
Kathleen

Kathleen said...

This is a long shot but since this was posted so long ago, but I believe I am one of the children in the picture!!! 2nd row from the bottom 4th from the right.

Anonymous said...

Attended 1962-1968

Anonymous said...

Idealfonsa Rodriguez 1962-1968 Attended