Tuesday, December 29, 2009

German Magazine Lists 20 Manhattan "Must-See Attractions," Two Of Which Are In Brooklyn

oo
_MG_0027

photo by guest photographer Max Kelly




Habitually, I check the websites of both German and French magazines, just to stay in touch with
current events in the countries I once called home.
Yesterday, I browsed the website of Stern, a German publication, and found a listing of the top
20 Must-See attractions of MANHATTAN
. Sure, the list includes the usual: Central Park, the Empire State building, 5th Avenue and the Guggenheim Museum.

But in 7th and 8th place are the Brooklyn Bridge and the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood.

It made me wonder what places Brooklynites would include if the list was purely about our lovely borough.

Have any ideas, dear Reader? What would you include? Send me your suggestion and we can compile our own list of 20 Must -See Attractions in BROOKLYN.



For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

1 comment: