Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Comment Of The Day: Needless To Say

oo


Anonymous has left the following comment on the post "Is CVS ON Court Street Selling Expired Medication?":

I was a customer of Renaissance Pharmacy until it closed and only took my business to CVS because my prescriptions were transferred there. Earlier this year, I attempted to transfer a prescription from a Manhattan-based pharmacy to CVS via the CVS website (a very straightforward process) and received a confirmation of the transaction. When I went to pick it up at the appointed time, the CVS pharmacy department had no record of it ever having been entered and processed. I even showed them the confirmation to no avail; there wasn't a trace of the transaction anywhere, and the staff that evening was indifferent.

Needless to say, I was very upset as this was a medication where a dosage cannot be skipped. I still had a few pills left, but that was not the point. I called CVS to file a complaint, but they had no explanation of the failure, never followed up and completely dropped the ball. I never went back and now have my prescriptions filled at RiteAid (only because I know the pharmacist personally). Beware of CVS's online refill and Rx transfer program (their fax orders don't work either). I do miss Renaissance.



ShareThis

No comments: