Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Take Part In The 39th Council District "Reduce Your Use" Challenge

oo
IMG_3548


greenhomes.tearoff
I don't know about you, dear Reader, but I have gotten a lot more conscious about how much electricity I use in my home. However, I know I can do more to lessen my carbon footprint.
That is why my family will take part in Councilman Brad Lander's "Reduce Your Use" challenge to the constituents in the 39th Council District. It starts in August.
Read more about it below and sign up by filling out the form here.


Challenge You to

Reduce Your Use in the 39thDistrict!

There are many quick and easy things you can do to bring down your family’s electricity usage – from switching to compact florescent light blubs (CFLs), to buying energy efficient appliances, to unplugging power charges when they aren’t in use.

We want to help as many people as possible to make these kinds of changes.

Our competition begins on August 1st

Simply fill out the online survey at www.surveymonkey.com/reducetheused39

Or, contact Michael Curtin at 718-499-1090 or mcurtin@council.nyc.gov

We will send you monthly updates with who has saved the most energy, and with tips to further green your home!







ShareThis

No comments: