Friday, July 09, 2010

Best Comment Of The Day: Slathered In Sauce

oo



Anonymous has left the following comment on the post "What Happened To "213 Mexican" On Smith Street?":

I called them the other night and got an answering machine. When I walked by a few days later I noticed it had closed up. We need some good Mexican. What is so difficult about that? One thing that drove me crazy was that El Pitayo and 213 both slathered on a red sauce on their combination platters so I always had to remember to ask them not to put it on. Both places were hit or miss. Oh, and what a lot of these places are calling "flautas" are really taquitos which are even more delicious especially with a little salsa verde.




ShareThis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course I'm the defender of 213---and hope they do reopen because they had much much more than typical mexican place and interesting and good. I never saw anything slathered.
BTW - walked by Casserta Vecchia-closed for remodel and new management.