Wednesday, November 02, 2011

South Carolina Morning

oo
IMG_4345
IMG_4347
IMG_4348
IMG_4350
IMG_4349
IMG_4351
IMG_4353
I am still down here in South Carolina to do some maintenance on the family's beach townhouse.  This morning, I was up early enough to catch a spectacular sunrise.
It's not warm enough for a swim in the pool, but definitely balmy enough for walks on the beach and cocktail under the palm trees.
Still have a few projects to finish, but having fun none the less.  How are things in Brooklyn?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Europe for a month . . . beach house. Damn you must be loaded!

Anonymous said...

I love how you see beauty everywhere you go - and you get around quite a bit!

Katia said...

No, not loaded. Unfortunately. Taking place of this place for my father. We rent it out during the summer to vacationers.
Believe it or not, my husband and I have been working solidly for a week on the house.
We have been able to get in some walks on the beach, though.