Monday, January 18, 2010

Place Your Orders! "Manhattan Milk" Man To Venture Into Brooklyn

oo


I love the idea of having milk delivered to my doorsteps, just like in olden times. I can imagine how wonderful it would be to open my front door every morning and find a frosty glass bottle waiting for me on the stoop. But of course, these days, one has to run to the deli around the corner to get a quart. Rather unromantic, no?


However, "Manhattan Milk," a milk distributor, has been offering right-to-your-door delivery service of organic, hormone-free milk from grass-fed cows since 2007. But as the business' name would suggest, delivery has been limited to Manhattan. Until now...

"Manhattan Milk" has been expanding and is ready to cross the Brooklyn Bridge into (hopefully) Carroll Gardens, Park Slope and the Heights to deliver to a stoop near you. Sounds great, doesn't it? I am not sure I will be able to afford the service. A quart of milk costs $4.99, which is a bit too steep for my budget. If you are interested, you can place your order now. Deliveries will start in about two weeks.
Frank Ancosta, "Manhattan Milk's" creative director writes:
We have heard your requests and are finally going to venture to Brooklyn! We hope to start in two weeks. Please, if you are interested, email me back as we will put a list together of our new clients so we can start as soon as possible! We will be doing a 1 month sign up, 3 months sign up, 6th month sign up and just standing orders. Please look at our website to get an idea of what you may want at www.manhattanmilk.com. Hope to hear from everyone soon! Thank You, Frank




For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

No comments: