Thursday, December 22, 2016

Dear Readers, Wishing You A Peaceful And Joyous Holiday Season

oo
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Dear Readers,
This year will be a Brooklyn Christmas for me and my family as it is my turn to host my relatives for the festivities. How wonderful not to have to travel and to be able to enjoy Carroll Gardens with all its decorated houses and the many lights at night.
It has been a busy couple of days as I am getting everything ready for my company, but now the house is decorated, the cookies are baked, the meals planned and the first relatives have arrived. By tomorrow, we will all be together, including my niece's two week-old baby, the newest member of our clan.

I would like to wish all of you a peaceful and joyous Holiday season. Thank you so very much for your friendship and your encouragement throughout the year. I will see you back here in just a few days.
With much appreciation,
Katia


No comments: